On and off air, Grace Weah is known as Master Queen. She works as a radio host, actor, and MC. Master Queen has MC'd numerous important events in addition to being a radio veteran and media maven. The radio personality stated in this interview that she is considering options other than DJing on the radio. Take a look at our conversation below:
1. If you could pass on a nugget of wisdom to the next musical generation, what would it be?
(ANSWER) If I could pass one piece of wisdom on to the next musical generation, it would be to carry yourself with grace, but fight like a bear when it comes to making decisions for yourself. Brand yourself well because that’s your first impression And remember, Life is give and take. Learn to be independent. Do not expect that there will always be somebody to look after you. Don’t expect anybody to love you if you can not reciprocate.. Be humble, be willing to learn new things, gratitude is important And be responsible.
2. If you were talking to a younger version of you, what advice would you give yourself?
I would say to my younger self, Don’t be fooled by this game of perfection that humans play and never stop trying new things.
3. Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
I see myself Opening five to seven breaches of my upcoming business I’m about to launch, married with two kids and traveling the world with my family.
4. You have worked for many radio stations and being ambassador for many brands, do you see yourself becoming a boss of your own brand? If yes, in which field?
I’m currently working on a project that will be launched soon and yes You will be the first to see it before launching.
5. What a typical day is like for you?
I get a lot of mails daily, so once I wake up from bed, pray sometimes lol next I’ll check my mails and check on other social platforms…if I’m working that day I’ll get ready for my radio show after my radio show, I’m headed to my second job at Royal grand hotel. between eating and catching up with friends.
6. You work with talented individuals all the time. Can you tell us about an individual who talent has blown your mind?
honestly for the number of years I’ve been working In this industry, I don’t think naming just an INDIVIDUAL will be fair..truth is, I’ve worked with a lot of talents and it just amazing especially the upcoming talents.
7. What has been your biggest challenge in your music career so far? How did you overcome that obstacle?
As a media personality, some challenges faced with are, lack of gratitude amongst colleagues,
copyright and piracy issues within our industry. How do I handle it? Is to keep raising awareness by using my platforms until chance comes.
We patiently await her next big move.